1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as stated without claiming to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Unless expressly stated otherwise in this publication, in connection with a specific excerpt, file, or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document, under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or a part of it must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or a part thereof may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this approval at any time, and any use must be stopped immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual representations and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the LUKIC Formwork Technology website is available to you free of charge. The operators do not assume any liability for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on LUKIC formwork technology or usability for any specific purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damage based on the use of the offer.
If an exclusion of liability is not possible, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies or typographical or typographical errors. From time to time changes will be added to this information; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and / or changes to the offers that are described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressions of opinion in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions without gaps, to check the content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, the correctness and the form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments undertake to
- To abstain from any insults, criminal content, pornography and coarse language in your contributions,
- To bear the sole responsibility for the content posted by you, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular trademarks, copyrights and personal rights) and to completely exempt the operators of »LUKIC Schalungstechnik« from third-party claims triggered by their contributions. li>
- Neither post advertising of any kind in forums or in comments nor use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0900” numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of »LUKIC Schalungstechnik« reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block membership or to permanently delete it.
4. Submitting papers and articles
Insofar as the member makes use of the opportunity to submit his own contributions for the editorial part of “LUKIC Schalungstechnik”, the following applies:
The prerequisite for posting their own contributions is that the member has entered their full and correct first and last name in their “LUKIC Schalungstechnik” user profile or after submitting the article. The submitted contribution will be identified (publicly) with the name entered there.
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that will be submitted by him or her in the future on »LUKIC Schalungstechnik«:
- The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
- The member grants the operators of »LUKIC Schalungstechnik« an unrestricted right to use the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on »LUKIC Schalungstechnik« as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days of the notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damage that the member incurs as a result of the late deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and insofar as they are also due to gross negligence or willful misconduct by Operators of »LUKIC Schalungstechnik«. In this context, we expressly point out that »LUKIC Schalungstechnik« is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long contributions published by us possibly even after deletion by »LUKIC Schalungstechnik« in databases of Search engines and web catalogs are stored and can be accessed.
- There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their own discretion.
- The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any compensation claims (fees, license fees, expense allowances or the like) of the member against »LUKIC Schalungstechnik«. The work is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the combination of username / password confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator must be informed if there is any suspicion of misuse of the access data.
7. Note according to the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for third-party websites to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website on third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if there is positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check external content.
Please address any questions about LUKIC formwork technology to the webmaster.
If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.